Deborah S. Malane
- Kendrick & Malane, Yakima, Washington, 1990 to Present. Areas of practice include criminal law, family law, estate planning, adoptions and serving as a guardian ad litem in contested custody cases.
- Deborah S. Malane, Attorney at Law, Bellevue, Washington, 1989 to 1990. Areas of practice included corporate law, estate planning, probate, individual and business tax planning, and representation of clients before the Internal Revenue Service and the Washington State Department of Revenue.
- Hillis, Clark, Martin and Peterson, Seattle, Washington, 1985 to 1989. Areas of practice included estate planning, probate, individual and business tax planning, employee benefits, foreign taxes, and representation of clients before the Internal Revenue Service and the Washington State Department of Revenue.
- Deloitte & Touche, Seattle, Washington, 1980 to 1984. Manager in the Tax Department. Areas of responsibility included corporate and individual tax planning and tax returns, foreign taxes, analysis of tax shelters, personal financial planning, estate planning, and Internal Revenue Service audits.
TEACHING POSITIONS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
- Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University Masters Taxation Program Seattle, Washington (1981 to 1992).
- Classes taught include Corporation Taxation, Taxation of Individuals, and Tax Research. Received "Outstanding Faculty Member" Award in 1986.
- Adjunct Professor, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington (Fall, 1989). Taught Individual Income Taxation.
- Faculty Member, Washington State Bar Association Counting Legal Education Seminar, "How to Draft Wills" (1986 to 1992). Presentations of papers on federal estate and gift taxes.
- Graduate Law School
- LL.M (Taxation), New York University School of Law
- Law School
- J.D., University of Puget Sound Law School. Tacoma, Washington, June 1978.
- B.A. (Political Science), University of Washington. Seattle, Washington, June 1975.
Website home brewed in Yakima by Invisible Ink
We defend people accused of criminal offenses and people charged with major traffic offenses. We appear almost daily in District Courts, Municipal Courts and Superior Courts throughout Central Washington. The information we provide on this Website pertains only to cases in the state of Washington, not any other states.